PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As part of the use of the services accessible on its website, its mobile site and its mobile applications, E-ZICOM, as data controller, may collect and process personal data concerning you. Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person; A person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity, is deemed to be identifiable. E-ZICOM is committed to respecting the rules for protecting the privacy of its prospects and visitors to its website, its mobile site and its mobile applications. All the processing of personal data carried out within the framework of the accessible services complies with the local regulations applicable in terms of personal data protection and in particular the provisions of the law « Informatique et Libertés » of January 6, 1978 as amended and the General Regulations. on Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679) or « RGPD ». E-ZICOM is responsible for processing your personal data. In order to ensure the proper application of these rules, E-ZICOM has appointed a data protection officer who is the privileged relay of the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL). E-ZICOM also implements the appropriate internal procedures to educate its employees and ensure compliance with these rules within its company.
WHAT ARE E-ZICOM’S COMMITMENTS IN TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION?
E-ZICOM is committed to guaranteeing a high level of protection of the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its website, its mobile site and its mobile applications and of any other person whose personal data it processes. E-ZICOM undertakes to comply with the regulations which apply to all the personal data processing it implements.
More particularly, E-ZICOM undertakes in particular to respect the following principles:
• Your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently (lawfulness, loyalty, transparency).
• Your personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and is not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes (limitation of purposes).
• Your personal data are stored in an adequate and relevant manner and are limited to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization).
• Your personal data is accurate, kept up to date and all reasonable measures are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy). E-ZICOM implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adapted to the inherent risk of its processing operations, comply with regulatory requirements and protect the rights and data of the people concerned when designing processing operations. Furthermore, E-ZICOM contractually imposes the same level of protection of personal data on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.). Finally, E-ZICOM undertakes to comply with any other principle required with regard to the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, and more specifically concerning the rights conferred on the persons concerned, the retention periods for personal data as well as obligations relating to cross-border transfers of personal data.
WHAT IS THE USE OF DATA LIKELY TO BE COLLECTED BY E-ZICOM?
1. Means of collecting your data Within the framework of our relations, you are likely to communicate your personal data to us by various means and in particular on our website, our mobile application during your internet browsing, purchases, by filling out the various forms of collection, when subscribing to an e-newsletter, when creating an account, when you submit an application, when you publish comments on our social network pages, when you establish any contact with E-ZICOM or when you provide us with your personal data in any other way.
2. Processing purposes and legal bases Your data is mainly used for purchasing, after-sales service, processing your requests and / or complaints, but also to ensure the safety and security of flights and to fight against fraud.
In addition to the cases where your consent has been obtained (in particular to send you personalized offers), the processing of your data for the various aforementioned purposes is notably necessary:
• to ensure the execution of the sales contract,
• for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by E-ZICOM (in particular developing new services and offers, improving customer service, etc.).
More specifically, your data is used:
• to allow you to benefit from all the services or services available on the E-ZICOM website, its mobile site and its mobile applications. • to allow you to browse our website,
• to best match our information, notifications, offers and other forms of service to your interests,
• to be enriched by sharing certain information with privileged commercial partners in order to improve our knowledge of your areas of interest and allow us to send you offers and other forms of personalized services (subject to your prior agreement when it is required and respect for your right to object, in accordance with the rules applicable to commercial prospecting),
HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA KEPT?
E-ZICOM undertakes to keep your personal data for a period that does not exceed that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. In addition, E-ZICOM keeps your personal data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force. These retention periods are defined according to the processing purposes implemented by E-ZICOM and in particular take account of the legal provisions which apply imposing a precise retention period for certain categories of data, any limitation periods that apply, as well as the recommendations of the CNIL concerning certain categories of data processing.
WHO IS LIKELY TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. Recipients of your data The data collected on the E-ZICOM website, its mobile site and its mobile applications may be communicated to third parties (transport companies for example) We remind you that in this context , E-ZICOM asks its service providers to set up strict confidentiality and protection measures for this data.
2. Data transfers outside the European Union Some of the recipients mentioned above may be established outside the European Union and have access to all or part of the personal information collected by E-ZICOM, In Within this framework, E-ZICOM undertakes to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the strictest rules, in particular through the signing, on a case-by-case basis, of contractual clauses based on the model of the European Commission, or any other compliant mechanism. GDPR, when your personal data is processed by a service provider outside the European Economic Area and whose country is not considered by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you can, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you as well as your rights of limitation and opposition to the processing and the portability of your personal data. In addition, you have the legal right to define directives relating to the fate of your post-mortem personal data. In addition, any minor at the time of collecting their personal data can obtain its erasure as soon as possible. These rights can be exercised by letter to the following address: E-ZICOM Délégué à la Protection des Data / Data Protection Officer 46-48 RUE GAY LUSSAC, 94430 CHENNEVIERES SUR MARNE In this context, we ask you to accompany your request the elements necessary for your identification (name, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. For certain specific services, these rights may be exercised directly online (management of your user account, management of your purchases). You also have a right of appeal to the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms in the event of a violation of the applicable regulations on the protection of Personal Data and in particular the GDPR. When you are in contact with our customer service, your call may be recorded for the purposes of improving service quality, preventing disputes and preventing malicious calls. If you do not wish to be registered, report it directly to the advisor. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes. When required by law, your data will only be used for electronic prospecting purposes after having obtained your explicit consent. Also, if you no longer wish to receive E-ZICOM’s electronic newsletter by email, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication. If you do not wish to receive offers from E-ZICOM and our partners, you can update your communication preferences in your profile by logging into your E-ZICOM account.
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered on the site and their suitability with your expectations, E-ZICOM may use “cookies”, text files serving to identify your terminal when you connect to one of our services. The deposit of cookies or tracers on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows E-ZICOM to collect information and personal data.
Depending on how you configure your terminal, cookies allow in particular:
• to use the main functionalities of the E-ZICOM site,
• optimize our website and detect any technical problems,
• memorize your choices and preferences and personalize your user interface,
• to establish statistics for the purpose of traffic management and use of the various elements making up the E-ZICOM website (sections visited, route taken by the Internet user) to improve the ergonomics of the site and the interest of the services offered,
• evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns by counting and evaluating the number of sales and clicks based on our advertising investments,
• to know the content of the pages you consult, the searches you carry out, the information that you have chosen to share when registering on other sites, the pages and websites that you may have consulted,
• share information with other websites in order to offer you relevant advertisements and announcements,
IT SECURITY / SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of personal data that you entrust to us is a priority for E-ZICOM. We thus implement all the technical and organizational measures useful, with regard to the nature, the scope and the context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their treatment, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to this data, whether accidentally or unlawfully. We offer you a secure online payment system using the latest technologies. E-ZICOM works to combat identity theft practices on the Internet. This is why we use, for example, a device to detect fraudulent payments made by credit card. This device is intended to protect you in the event of loss or theft of your bank card. The security and confidentiality of personal data are based on individual best practices. This is the reason why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to systematically log out of your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window. at the end of your work session, particularly if you access the Internet from a computer workstation shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING MINORS
E-ZICOM does not collect or process personal data relating to children under the age of 16 without the prior consent of the parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child. If personal data concerning children is collected via the website, applications or mobile sites, parents or holders of the exercise of parental authority have the possibility to oppose it by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, as stated above, a minor child at the time of collection of his personal data can obtain its erasure as soon as possible.
LINKS TO ACCESS OTHER SITES
On several pages of the E-ZICOM website, you can click to access other websites of other companies. We advise you to read the policies of these sites relating to the processing and protection of personal data, as the conditions on these sites may differ from the E-ZICOM conditions. E-ZICOM will in no way be responsible for the processing of personal data by these other websites.
For any further questions regarding this policy or the way in which E-ZICOM processes your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the following address: email@example.com
E-ZICOM reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy and undertakes to inform you on its website of changes or additions. This version was produced on September 03, 2019.